Training for All Women & Girls
Safe access to technology is crucial for all women—it helps them stay connected to family and friends, engage with the world and find information and support.
The Women Forensic and ASFI deliver Training, Seminar & Workshop to , specialist and support staff in the domestic violence sector. The workshops raise awareness of technology-facilitated abuse and provide staff with up-to-date skills and knowledge to support women and families.
Front-line service providers will increase their knowledge of technology-facilitated abuse while our experienced facilitator shares stories, current information and advice on topics such as:
- online harassment, stalking and intimidation
- the use of tracking devices
- privacy and security settings
- an introduction to Women4n6 resources
- how to use technology safely